Azamara Club Cruises is offering Double Upgrade on select cruises in Europe 2019
Enjoy a Verandah for an Interior Price PLUS US$500 onboard Credit
ON SALE 1 September – 7 December 2018
Inclusive amenities for Club Verandah guests:
Private Verandah • House spirits, international beers and wines • Bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees and tea • AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages) • Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available • Gratuities • Self-service laundry • Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Specific Cruise departure dates and cruise apply, Blackout dates apply.
EXOTIC ASIA CRUISE
Brand New Quantum-Ultra Class Ship!
13 Night Fly, Stay & Cruise From $3249pp from Perth
Spectrum of the Seas
Cruise Departs: 25 May 2019
Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) / Nha Trang
China: Hong Kong / Shanghai
- with Singapore Airlines
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront 4*
- Superior Room
- All on-board meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- All on-board activities & entertainment
- Port charges, taxes & prepaid gratuities
- Shanghai Sofitel Hyland 4.5*
- Superior Room with Breakfast Daily
- Cruise Terminal to hotel transfer by seat in vehicle
- Full Day Shanghai City Tour
- Private vehicle transfer from hotel to airport
Ocean View with Balcony Cabin from $530pp
Ocean View with Large Balcony Cabin from $830pp
Our Family embarked on our first cruise this week. We were booked on the P&O Pacific Dawn on a 3 day Comedy Cruise to no where. We were all very excited and now have some helpful tips for other families thinking of cruising as a holiday.
- It is a great holiday for a family with no dishes, cooking or organising.
- The staff were lovely and very friendly
- If you are an active family like us, Purchasing the Edge pass is worth while, we certainly covered the cost of the pass in all the activities we did.
- The restaurants offered a great option for all tastes, we liked the A la Carte restaurant for dinner as a treat all dressed up.
- Lots of outdoor areas for fresh air
- The water slides were lots of fun and the was live music on deck during the day.
- They played kids movies on the big screen in the morning. Kids could watch the movie and adults could read books or chat.
- The Comedy shows were great, it was fun to take the kids to a live show that was all included and we could attend any of the shows we were interested in.
- If you are prone to sea sickness, you are on a boat and it does move constantly, you will probably get sea sick at some stage even with Sea Sickness tablets.
- The sound and vibration of the motors make you feel like you are on an aeroplane for 3 days.
- You seem to spend the first day running around the ship booking in all your dinner times, activities and kids club. As new comers we did not know this and were stuck with the latest dining time each night as we chose to relax once on board.
- Inside cabin was good as it was close to the centre of the boat and should move less, but once inside a small room with nothing to focus on and no fresh air, sea sickness set in quickly even if only in the room to shower before dinner or dress before breakfast.
- The ‘unlimited’ Edge pass is based on set times for activities which is understandable with the number of guests to accommodate. You can only pre book 3 per day, and it can fill up quickly. We were hoping to have an activity morning and relax in the afternoon. However, you may end up with Laser Tag and bungy Trampoline in the morning, Abseiling at 1:30pm, Rock climbing at 3:30 and Flying Fox at 5:30pm. This can be a little interruptive and for safety sake all are breathalysed, so no cocktails in the afternoon.
- If anyone is prone to sea sickness book a balcony cabin, being able to access fresh air and see the horizon is worth the cost.
- 3 Day Cruises are maybe not the best option for first time cruises, 3 continuous days at sea is a long time. A cruise that reaches land again in a day or two is maybe a better option to let you hop off the boat and explore. Or cruises focused on more protected waters between islands.
- Try to pre book as many restaurants, kids clubs and activities on line before boarding to save the frantic booking process that ensures once on board.
- Pack Cards or board games, If it is windy and cool, the activities can close down and swimming is too cold. Kids clubs are all indoors and if it is windy, it is rocking, so activities on deck in the fresh air are good.
- You never know until you try it, some love cruising and will holiday no other way, others will never cruise again (my daughter at the moment). I was sea sick for half the cruise, so didn’t love this experience but enjoyed much of it. However I can see the appeal of cruising and with the knowledge I have now, feel that we could select a cruise more suited to our family next time.
Explore4 is back for selected Holland America Cruises booked before 17 Nov 2017.
Choose from 600+ cruises and receive our best offer of the season including ALL of the following:*
1. Signature Beverage Package
2. Dinner in the Pinnacle Grill
3. Reduced Fares for 3rd/4th Guests
4. 50% Reduced Deposit
PLUS, receive an additional US$200 onboard spending money when you book a suite.
12 Night Fly, Stay & Cruise Package from $2299pp Quod Share
Return Flights + 2 Night stay in Singapore + 5 Night Cruise onboard Voyager Of the Seas + 5 Night stay in Phuket and More.
Departs: 23 June 2018 from Melbourne from $2269, From Brisbane from $2259, From Sydney $2299pp
9 Nights on Mariner of the Seas – Royal Caribbean
From $931pp twin share Inside cabin. Departing Shanghai 1st September
Ports of call include:
- Hong Kong Kai Tak
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Singapore Marina Bay
Sale Ends 31 July
Fly Free – Save put to $4,830 per couple including taxes on journeys of 10 days or longer
Upgrade to Business Class form $2,995pp including taxes
Solo Travellers Saving uptown 75% off the single supplement in selected categories on the Nile Cruise.
All Include: Luxury Cruising, Luxury Hotel stays, Scenic enrich Experiences and Scenic Free choice Activities.
Explore Australia and escape to stunning New Zealand & the South Pacific onboard Celebrity Solstice.
- Free Balcony Upgrade
- Free Drinks Package Valued at Over $1373
- Valid for Select Sailings
- Sale Ends 31 July 2017
8 Night on Celebrity Solstice departing Sydney-South Pacific 14 January 2018 from $1,198pp twin share
Call for more cruise options and dates
Asia, Best Of...., Cruises, Family Travel, Latest Deals, Tours and Packages, Traveling with babies, Traveling with children, Traveling with toddlers
EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return airfares with Singapore Airlines
- 2 Nights in Singapore
Conrad Centennial 5* in a Classic Room including breakfast daily
- 5 Night Cruise on the Ovation of the Seas in a Inside Cabin,
including all meals*, entertainment, port charges, taxes & prepaid gratuities
- Visits Malaysia – Penang / Thailand-Phuket
Cruise Departs: 09 April 2018
From $2,325 Departing Brisbane, Call for prices departing Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
- Oceanview Cabin from $106pp
- Balcony Cabin from $206pp
- 18 Dining options including Jamie’s Italian
- North Star observation capsule
- Outdoor movies, Casino & Rockclimbing Wall
- Two70° with night-time aerial entertainment
- Roller skating rink, basketball court, dodgem cars, circus school and more at Seaplex
- RipCord by iFLY®, skydiving
- FlowRider® surf simulator
Fly Free to Europe – Book a Standard Suite on 11 Day cruise or longer year round and receive included flights
Fly for $995 pp – Book any Balcony Suite on 11 Day cruise or longer departing from April-September
Fly Business Class from $3,995pp – Book Diamond Deck Suite on selected 15 day cruises or longer departing March, October or November.
Early Payment Discount – Book and pay in full by 31 October 2017 to receive and additional discount of up to $600 per couple on 11 day cruises or longer.
Best Of...., Cruises, Family Travel, Latest Deals, South Pacific, Tours and Packages, Traveling with babies, Traveling with children, Traveling with toddlers
Book with a $99 Deposit and receive
FREE: New Zealand ice cream + Edge Adventure Pass + Onboard Spending Money
P&O 7 Night Pacific Island Hopper departing Brisbane
Visit Vila, Lifou and Noumea
Fares From: Value Interior Quod $599pp Interior Twin $799pp
Value Puls Inferior Quod $829pp Inferior Twin $1,259pp
Call for Departure dates, Many dates available for 2017 & 2018.
Many other destinations available.
Sale ends 15th August 2017
Asia, Australia, Cruises, Family Travel, Latest Deals, South Pacific, Traveling with babies, Traveling with children, Traveling with toddlers
Save up to 35% off launch fares
Sale starts 9:00am AEST Friday 16 June 2017
Sale ends 11:59 AEST Thursday 22 June 2017
Cruise to South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand and Asia
Scenic offering Early bird flight deals on Canada, Alaska & USA
Special offers and Bonuses if booked and paid in full by 31 October 2017.
Earlybird Offers on selected cruises
– Fly from $995* per person – save up to $5,950* per couple
– Fly Premium Economy from $2,595* per person
– Fly Business Class from $5,995* per person
Plus Early Payment Discount of up to $600 per couple, Bonus offer of $500/couple discount on 16+ day journeys on bookings made between 1June-31 Aug 2017
Carnival Legend has a 19 Night Fly Cruise and Stay Package From $4250pp twin share from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Save up to $2725pp Sale ends 12 June
Includes: One way economy airfare to Honolulu with baggage, 2 nights 4* Honolulu accommodation, 17 Nights cruising, $100 on board credit and more.
Visit: Noumea, Fiji, Bora Bora, Moorea, Papeete, Honolulu.
Silversea Cruises is promoting their 2019 world cruise San Francisco to London: 132 Days, 52 Ports, 31 Countries
Commences 6 January 2019 from San Francisco, California. Some of the ports you will visit are Papeete, Sydney, Benowa, Tokyo, Singapore, Mombasa, Cape Town, Lisbon, London.
Fares includes Roundtrip Business Class Air with Private transfer, $4,000 onboard spending credit, Four exclusive world cruise events, Laundry Service, Unlimited Wifi.
Prices range from $79,600pp twin share in a vista suite or up to $281,700pp twin share in the Owners Suite.
Melbourne Cup Cruise
Carnival Cruise lines offers a 6 Night Melbourne Cup Cruise Sydney-Melbourne-Sydney departing 4 Nov from $1,349pp twin room.
P&O Cruise Lines offer a 7 night Melbourne Cup Cruise Brisbane-Melbourne-Brisbane departing 4 Nov from $1,324pp quod share.
Accommodation onboard in Melbourne
Direct transfers to the event
General Admission to Flemington Racecourse
Racing personalities onboard
Fashions at Sea
Carnival includes general admission to Crown Oaks Day.
P&O Kids Cruise Free
Kids 12&under FREE when travelling with 2 paying guests on selected cruises.
Value Plus Fare now includes for first 2 guest: plus Drinks Package, 250Mb Wifi, choose your own room and more.
Whitsundays Departing Brisbane 4 Nights
Value Fare $549pp Kids Free
Value Plus Fare $609pp Kids Free
+Bonus on board spending money
Sale Ends 13 June 2017, based on interior room
many departure dates available.
U by Uniworld is the first Boutique River Cruise company to launch Itineraries for 21-45 yr olds.
This is a great travel option for the younger active traveller. Uniworld Boutique River Cruises are already the most family friendly company with the average age of 45yrs, options of interconnecting rooms for families and great Christmas Cruises to entertain the children.
U By Uniworld shops will have black exteriors and feature a sleek, cool interior design with open communal spaces and rooftop lounges, where guests can enjoy scenic river views while sipping on craft cocktails and mingling with like-minded travellers. The A and The B will serve as a fully-equipped waterfront contemporary hotel, taxi, bar, restaurant, café, nightclub and yoga studio, all in one.
European Itineraries begin in April 2018 from $2499 twin share for 7 nights.
Image and cruise information from etbtravelnews April 7 2017
9 Night P&O Cruise around the Pacific Islands for Christmas on the Pacific Aria.
Inside Cabin from $1869pp twin share or $1539 quod share
Departing from Brisbane on 18th December 2017, cruise the beautiful Isle of Pines, Noumea, Lifou Island and Vila before returning to Brisbane.
Enjoy Christmas with the family, swimming, playing, dancing. Let the amazing cruise staff prepare christmas lunch and then relax around the pool with no dishes to wash.
River Cruising has a reputation for being amazing, all inclusive, expensive and only for couples. Well I have found a company that offers Generational River Cruises that welcome the younger members of the family.
UniWorld Boutique River Cruises offer 50% off Cruising only for children when accompanied by an adult. They specialise in Family Cultural experiences that allow the whole family to spend more time together; cooking classes, creative and active excursions, intriguing tales on tours to keep the youngsters entertained, Gladiator school, ghost walks……
Family cruises in Northern Italy, Castles along the Rhine, Danube and Prague, Paris and Normanby and many more.